Manong Badenhorst consists of experienced property lawyers who can provide reliable, cost-effective conveyancing services to our valued clients. Our lawyers are experts in the field of property law, and always go above and beyond to provide a proficient and expeditious service, which ultimately leads to sound and enduring relationships with our clients.
Whether you’re purchasing or selling real estate, refinancing your property, planning to build your own home or wanting to extend an existing building, our division is able to offer you expert contractual, commercial and conveyancing services.
Communication with our clients is our priority; this this information is reported to them by means of an SMS system and internet technology. Efficient computer technology enables the production of detailed reports on matters at hand.
Our conveyancing services include:
- Professional property evaluations
- Agreements relating to property
- Property tax law and structuring
- Property financing, including structured finance
- Property developments and schemes, including advise on land rights
- Rezoning advice and procedures
- Residential, industrial and commercial property transactions
- Deeds registration and conveyancing
- Mortgage and notarial bonds
- Notarial services
- Lease agreements